Examples of my Work
NOTE: In many cases, I develop a concept and provide initial drafts to the client. The final product rarely (if ever) bears my name, but I am happy to provide references who can verify that I produced a significant amount of the content represented here.
Well Versed and His Health--public health initiatives by the National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors.
The HIV.gov Timeline
HHS Secretary Sylvia Burwell's World AIDS Day blog post
The HIV.gov blog (most recent blog post)
- HHS launches innovative digital storytelling project to support federal HIV response
- Observing National HIV Testing Day
White House Projects
Note: Editing, by its very nature, is a collaborative effort--and this is particularly true for high-level documents. Although no White House report is ever the product of a single writer/editor, I had penultimate editing control over the following documents:
- World AIDS Day theme announcement
- Addressing the Intersection of HIV/AIDS, Violence against Women and Girls, and Gender-Related Health Disparities [PDF]
- Report by the President's Task Force on Puerto Rico's Status [PDF]
Other Recent Projects
Successful National Science Foundation grants for Case Western Reserve University's Jennifer Carter, Emily Pentzer, and Mike Hore.
"Health," a chapter in Macmillan Interdisciplinary Handbooks: Gender
The following videos were developed based on my scripts: